ePortfolios are a valuable LISD district initiative the supports student growth and reflection. Students in grades 4-12 will be providing the address for their portfolio in a form available to them through their Skyward Student Access. Students who completed the form last year will see the URL field already completed. students will simply mark the form completed this year after verifying the link to be accurate. The link will be shared with parents and LISD staff so they can access and view the work they store there. Instructions for Students and Parents are described below:
STUDENT ACCESS AND COMPLETION OF THE FORM:
1. Login to the web version of Skyward student access. (www.lisd.net >> Skyward link at top of page >> Skyward Family Access login >> Your network username and password.) This feature is currently not available for the Mobile App.
2. Select the link to the form from the announcement on the wall or by selecting Online Forms >> LISD ePortfolio from the left menu.
NOTE: if you completed the form last year, the URL field should already be filled in. check the link to make sure it is accurate.
3. Review the instructions and select the link to the right for STEP #1. The form will display on this page.
NOTE: You can chose to view it in full screen at the top right or print it using the button on the top left of the form.
4. Read the instructions and copy and paste the address into the field provided or if you have already done so previously, check to make sure it is correct.
Scroll to the bottom of the form and select the option: "Complete Step 1
and Move to Step 2" to mark the form completed. This serves as your
6. You must complete Step 2 in order to submit the form to the campus.
PARENT ACCESS TO THE EPORTFOLIO LINK:
Parents do not directly see the form for the student in their access. They can access the link by viewing the Student Highlights in the Portfolio link in Family Access (the location where Report cards and Transcripts are located as well)
1. Log in to Family Access: www.lisd.net
>> Skyward link at top of page >> Skyward Family Access
login >> Your Family Access username and password.
NOTE: If you do not know your Family Access login, you can contact the campus for that information or you can use the forgot login/ password link located on the Skyward Family Access Login page to have the system send it to you. If you do not have a current email address for your account, please contact the campus.
2. Select the "Portfolio" link on the left of the page.
3. Find the Portfolio- highlights area. Select the note symbol next to the highlight: "Student ePortfolio Link"
4. Click on the "link" in the note.
1. Access your Mobile App and login using your Family Access Account.
2. Choose the Menu. (three lines in upper right hand corner)
3. Select the Full menu. (the third link from the left)
4. Select Portfolio.
5. Choose the "Highlights" tab.
6. Locate the Highlight: Student ePortfolio Link
7. Select the down arrow to view the note. Click on the link located there.