If you wish to see a presentation produced by LISD support staff, you can access this and other topics in the District Links (Top right corner of screen >> Family Access Help link AFTER you login to Family Access)
LISD provides certain forms to completed each year. Listed below are some things you need to be aware of regarding forms:
> Some of the forms may have a defined time period to fill these out online. The link will be removed when that period closes.
> For several forms, once filled out, only need to be reviewed and edited (if needed) each year.
> The forms process requires you to mark each form completed as your digital signature to the content of the forms. This has to be completed each year and will be monitored by the campus.
> After marking a form completed, you can open the form for editing. After saving, you will need to mark it completed and perform the Final Submission step again as well.
> Only members of the 1st Family of the student can fill out forms
If you need to make changes to your family information, please contact
the campus.Accessing Forms
1. Log into Family Access.
2. A notification on the main page will appear for each student who have not been marked completed.
3. You can access forms in the notification OR at any time by selecting the link on the left menu: 20xx-20xx Forms Packet
.Completing the Forms
NOTE:If there is information such as an address which you cannot update on a form, please contact the campus to change that information.
1. Select the link to the right for each form. The form will display on this page.
NOTE: You can chose to view it in full screen at the top right or print it using the button on the top left of the form.
2. Review each field carefully and make changes. Enter information if it is missing.
NOTE: Required fields will warn you if they are not completed and will highlight the missing field.
3. Scroll to the bottom of each form and select the option: "Complete Step X and move to step X" to mark the form completed. This serves as your electronic signature.
NOTE: Links to outside sites must be accessed before you can mark that step completed.
4. You can chose the step to pay the fees within the forms process. If you have previously paid the fees you can mark the step completed or skip the step. It is optional and will say that it is "Skipped" when you submit the forms.
5. You must complete the last step in order to submit the entire set of forms to the campus.
NOTE: You can fill out forms in any order and leave and return. The system will remember your completed steps. If you do not complete the last step, the campus will not have verification that you completed all forms!Editing Forms After Marking Them Completed
- Select the forms packet link on the left menu
and choose the student.
- Mark the forms as "Not Complete"
- Select the step and choose “Edit Step x” and
make your changes.
- Mark the step completed using the “Mark Step x
- You will need to complete the final step again
and choose "Close and Finish", otherwise the campus will show that
you have NOT completed the forms.