NOTE: New Student Online
Enrollment ONLY applies to a student who has never attended LISD. If
this student is returning to the district, please contact the campus to
enroll the student.
NOTE: Only the Primary Guardian of
a student can fill out this application. If the link does not appear,
please contact the campus to have you set as the Primary Guardian or to
get the login information for the existing Primary Guardian.
You can enroll a new student in the district under Family Access. An overview of the application process is provided below:
- Visit: enroll.lisd.net to determine how to access the application.
form can be used for students enrolling now or at the start of the next
school year. There is a selection box to indicate when they will begin.
- Each step must be completed and have a completion date displayed before moving to the next step or submitting the application.
- If you edit a step, please MARK IT COMPLETED, as this will be removed when you open the step for editing.
forms for both a new student as well as the forms filled out or edited
each year will be provided. You may have to confirm the form completion
during the regular Forms period for the campus as well.
- NOTE: If you want the application to be translated, you must choose that option under "My Account" on the Family Access Page prior to accessing the online enrollment.
Enrolling a Student
1. Login to Family Access.
2. Select: New Student Online Enrollment. (link only available if you are the Primary Guardian)
3. If you have an already started or submitted application, the Summary Page will open. If you have never enrolled a student the application will appear.
4. Complete Step #1, filling in all required and available fields. If you have to stop and return, the "Save" option will save your entries. It will NOT mark the step completed. You must do so at the bottom of the step. If you intend to move to step #2, you have the option to mark completed and move to the next step.
5. On step #2, if you are new to the district, fill out every portion. If you are an existing Family, the information associated with your account will populate. If there is something you cannot edit, the Registrar at the campus can change on your behalf when they process the application.
6. Step #4 allows you to fill out forms required for the student. Select the link to each form and fill them out completely. DO NOT CLICK THE "X" or "BACK" to close the window- no changes will be saved! You must select "SAVE" or "SAVE AND PRINT" to ensure the form is properly saved. The form will be marked completed for you ONLY if all required fields have been provided.
7. ALL steps MUST have a completion date showing before you can submit the application. You can return to any step and edit it, but you must choose a completion option at the bottom of that step window. ALL forms have to be marked completed before you can mark Step #4 completed.