Each year online forms will appear at set times allowing a parent or student to enroll the student in the Virtual Learning Academy (VLA) online courses. At those times, an announcement will appear on your main page of Family Access when you login with a link to complete the forms. You will also find the links located on the Online Forms selection in the menu on the left of the page.
- Log into Skyward Family (or Student) Access using your Family Access account or student login.
- Select the option in the left menu "Online Forms". Select the VLA Course Request Form and select to "Fill out the Form".
- Read any instructions on the resulting page.
- Proceed to the first step and complete the step according to the instructions provided.
- At the bottom of the screen for the step, select: "Complete Step # and move to Step #". This will SAVE the form if one was filled out in this step. NOTE: If there are required fields on the form you have not completed, the screen will warn you to complete those.
- You can PRINT the form using the button in the top left of the form.
- At the last step of the procedure, review the completion of each and then SUBMIT the application.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the address listed for you in the "My Account" settings at the top of the Family Access screen.