In some cases, you and your student can view the username and password in Skyward Family/ Student Access.
- Passwords for grades PK4-5 are displayed. Teachers can change the password for the student, but the student cannot change their own.
- Students in grades 6-12 are only displayed UNTIL they change to one of their own choosing.
- Students in grades 6-12 can change the password at any time to one of their choosing, following LISD password rules, OR Each teachers for the student can change the password for them to a temporary one.
TO ACCESS PASSWORDS FOR NEW STUDENTS OR STUDENTS IN PK3-5
- Log into Skyward Family/ Student Access (www.lisd.net >> Skyward Icon at the top of the page or through the Mobile App)
- Select the PORTFOLIO Option in the menu.
- Click on the report: "Student Username and Password".
- The report will run to a PDF file you can view, download or print. (Printing is not provided in Skyward but rather in your PDF viewer)
WEB PAGE VERSION: